Law office ALI NEYA
The LAW Office ALI NEYA is a sole proprietorship registered with the Burkina Faso Bar Association. It is located in the province of Kadiogo, Arrondissement 5, Sector 23, 1200 Logements street 14.13 TIEFO AMORA villa n ° 346 Ouagadougou – Burkina Faso. It is chaired by the Lawyer Ali NEYA, tenured lawyer since 2001.
Law office ALI NEYA
We are a business law firm whose vision of the profession is to provide a quality legal service, advice, exercise an optimal defense mission and assist legal or naturals persons according to the rules governing the exercise of the profession according to international standard.
Our Management Charter
- To act in all circumstances in the sole interest of the law firm.
- To say what we do and do what we say
- Define for every action the expected results in quantify, quality, cost, delays and expected conformity.
- Know how to take initiatives, to innovate, to anticipate and to be pro-active.
- To exercise our profession with competence, rigour and passion to obtain the best results.
- To work together to meet permanently and efficiently the expectations of our customers by offerng them adapted solution
- To mutually accept everyone without discimination.
- To treat our coustomer, colleagues and environment with consideration.
- To rigorously respect delays and punctuality.
Team spirit :
- To be in total agreement with the decisions taken.
- To be answerable for one’s actions, those of the team and of the law firm.
- To work in a united way by being available, open and actively attentive to obtain the common objective.
The lawyers of the Law Office intervene and plead before all the jurisdictions in Burkina, sub-regional (COTE D’IVOIRE, MALI, TOGO, SENEGAL, BENIN, NIGER …) and in France, in the administrative litigation, civil, criminal, commercial, social litigation. They also intervene, in the specialized litigation before the arbitration, mediation, conciliation jurisdiction.
Finally, they intervene in the specialized litigation before the independent administrative authorities.
The lawyers of the Law Office provide their customers with recognized expertise to enable them to anticipate the legal risks and legal development, which are increasingly dense and complex. They are involved in legal advice.
The Law Office offers a legal monitoring service specifically tailored to the specific needs of its
The format, sectors and periodicity of the legal monitoring are defined on a case by case basis.
The legal monitoring of the Law Office is caaried out by lawyers who comment on each of the highlights of the legal news for which the customer wishes to be informed alerted and trained.